Over the years, ACTS has fostered partnerships, alliances, and joint venture activities through strategic initiatives to gain competitive advantage in a complex global marketplace. With a structured and targeted approach to effective collaboration, ACTS comprehensive partnership programs assist the Company in accessing new markets, spurs innovation, and ultimately achieves greater outcomes.
Joint Venture Partners
- HZ International, LLC and ACTS created ACTS CSI of Philadelphia, MS - Structures Assembly Plant, Philadelphia, MS
- Providence Group, LLC and ACTS created CRMX Holdings, LLC - Industrial Coatings Operations , Haysi, VA
- Acquisition Strategies and ACTS created Global Environmental Solutions, LLC - Disadvantage Business Enterprise (DBE) Government Contracts Procurement & Fulfillment, Yorba Linda, CA
- Cube, LLC and ACTS created ACTS CSI of Detroit, MI - Structures Assembly Plant, Industrial Coatings, Piping Operations, Detroit MI
Strategic Alliance Partners
- AlphaGen Technologies - has entered into a Global Master Agent License relationship with ACTS. ACTS holds the right and authority to lead and develop the growth of a CerarMix Technologies business and manufacturing network on an international basis. ACTS is proactive in all aspects of brand development, including pricing, costing, marketing, processes, validations, and system growth initiatives. ACTS initiates operations, marketing, and distribution of CerarMix branded products and technologies through joint venture partners, strategic alliance partners, corporate sponsors, non-profit partners, and licensing. AlphaGen Technologies provides mentoring, design and technical support to ensure that all CerarMix branded initiatives achieve maximum success.
- VertiGro - a vertical hydroponic growing company, has entered into a strategic partnership to provide specialized greenhouse design and state-of-the-art commercial vertical growing systems and technologies for ACTS' micro-farm projects on an international basis. VertiGro provides proactive mentoring and technical support to ensure that all VertiGro branded initiatives achieve maximum success.
- DuFour Holdings - a real estate and agri-business development firm has entered into a strategic alliance with ACTS to develop master planned agricultural communities and micro-farms throughout the U.S. Land parcels from 60 to 1000+ acres are currently under contract in several US regions as development initiatives continue.
- World Housing Foundation (WHF) - has entered into a strategic alliance with ACTS devoted to construction related endeavors for low-cost, low-maintenance, affordable housing projects for third world countries and countries possessing emerging economies.
- Light of the World Ministries, founder Duke DuVall - professional speaker and business consultant has entered into a strategic alliance with ACTS to create relationships in diverse arenas of ministry, business, entertainment and education and serve as a catalyst, strategically bringing the thinkers and influencers in broadcast ministries to benefit ACTS' mission, vision and corporate goals.
- PowerTeam International - a success education company, has joined forces with ACTS to create relationships between business entities on a global basis to benefit ACTS' mission, vision and corporate goals.
- EMS Management, Inc. - an industry leader in rail car cleaning and repair in the US has created a strategic alliance with ACTS to facilitate CerarMix industrial coating operations nationwide. EMS will provide the necessary cleaning, restoration, and rehabilitation services to prepare the tank cars for abrasion and corrosion protection using CerarMix coatings.
Friendship Sports Assoc, Inc.: friendshipsports.org
Light of the World Ministries: dukeduvall.com
The ACTS Charitable Foundation: actscares.com
Grace Temple Baptist Church, Gulfport, MS: go2gt.org
- AlphaGen Materials - supplies ACTS' business and manufacturing network with proprietary materials, substances, equipment and machinery used in the production and manufacturing of CerarMix branded products and technologies.